Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Rosemary this, Rosemary that!

Tonight I wanted to try something different. Rosemary. Such a pretty name for a herb. Must be delicious!

Rosemary Baked Chicken Thighs:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season the chicken with the garlic powder, rosemary, dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Dust with flour. Melt some butter in a baking pan. Lay the chicken in the melted butter, skin side down and bake for 25 minutes, turn over and bake for an additional 20 minutes.

I baked it with potatoes and served it with salad, and toasted bread. I just used regular sandwich bread because that's all we had and I thought 5 potatoes would not be enough but once they're cut up it's plenty! So everything.. the chicken, potatoes, and bread got sprinkled with rosemary. Okay, I went a little rosemary overboard! Haha

For dessert I made Apple Muffins and put a caramel chew into the center of each one. They sunk right into the middle for ooey gooey goodness!
My family loved this meal. Glad I can share it with all of you too! Happy Cooking!

Love, Lana


1 comment: